Traffic Court Home
--Will County
--Bolingbrook District Court
Traffic Lawyers
--Will County
Article Directory
Flag Content


Bolingbrook District Court

Phone Ring the court at: 630/226-8400
Map Google Map
Mailing Address Bolingbrook Village Hall - 375 West Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Street Address 375 W Briarcliff Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
WWW Link
About the area
Bolingbrook Village is located in DuPage township, another puzzle piece of Will County's territories; which was considered as a new suburb in the "Windy City" back in the middle years of the 20th century. The racial makeup on this land is exquisite with approximately 65% of White Non Hispanic population out of the 69600 residents, and the other 35% of the people residing in this community are African American, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Pacific, Islander and other races; all served by the Valley View and Fountaindale school districts. If you are planning to visit this municipality, we recommend you to take the IL Route 53, 55, and 355; so you may come and enjoy the beauty of the Bolingbrook Park District founded back in the 1970s.
Tips from Lawyers

This Traffic Court directory is being developed by SpinJ Corporation. Copyright © 2007 SpinJ Corporation.

Disclaimer: SpinJ's Traffic Court directory is privately owned. We are not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is formed. The attorney listings are paid advertisements and are not a referral or endorsement by SpinJ Corp. or the courts. We do attempt to find lawyers who are skilled, experienced and respected in criminal defense, DWI defense, and traffic defense, but we can't be perfect in that and you should make your own efforts to verify the quality of any traffic court or criminal defense attorney.