Traffic Court Home
--Atascosa County
--Atascosa District Court
Traffic Lawyers
--Atascosa County
Article Directory
Flag Content


Atascosa District Court

Phone Get assistance at: 830:780:3089
Map Google Map
Mailing Address 101 North Panna Maria, Karnes City, TX 78118
Street Address 101 N Panna Maria, Karnes City, TX 78118
WWW Link
Explore this territory visiting
About the area
Coming to Atascosa? If that is the case you better read the Pleasanton Express newspaper to know where the party is at and the latest news in this corner of Texas State. It is very interesting to discover that approximately 60% of the population of this territory lives in rural conditions while the other 40% is living the "urban" style in this land of more than 1230 square miles of extension with an estimated population of 42700 inhabitants. Some of the notable locations in this county are Hacienda de la Tordilla, San Miguel Ranch, Universal City Public Library, Atascosa Cowboy Recreation Center, Memorial Branch Library, and Upson Park.
Tips from Lawyers

This Traffic Court directory is being developed by SpinJ Corporation. Copyright © 2007 SpinJ Corporation.

Disclaimer: SpinJ's Traffic Court directory is privately owned. We are not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is formed. The attorney listings are paid advertisements and are not a referral or endorsement by SpinJ Corp. or the courts. We do attempt to find lawyers who are skilled, experienced and respected in criminal defense, DWI defense, and traffic defense, but we can't be perfect in that and you should make your own efforts to verify the quality of any traffic court or criminal defense attorney.