Country Club Hills Municipal Court
West Florissant avenue and Lucas-Hunt road are the two major streets in Country Club Hills.
ABOUT THE AREA
Country Club Hills lies next to the Norwood Hills Country club and has a population of just under 1,300. German farmers first occupied this area, known as “Cooper’s Grove” in the 1800's. In the mid 1950's a local developer fulfilled his vision of middle income homes with a country-like atmosphere starting the city of Country Club Hills which was incorporated around 1958.
Hon. William Buchholz