Marston Municipal Court
ABOUT THE AREA
Around 1898 the city of Marston was settled with the establishment of three commercial enterprises. By 1912 there were two general stores, six grocery stores and one drug store, a stave factory, a grist mill, a hoop factory and a cotton gin. At the time Marston was on the main line of the Frisco railroad and the Southernmost point of the St. Louis and Missouri Southern railroad.
Hon. Christopher Stinnett
IS 55 and US 61 both run through Marston and they meet SR EE in town.