Ossian Town Court
The Court is located just off Sugar Creek Road, aka McNinch Road.
ABOUT THE AREA
Including the hamlets of Ossian Center & West View, the Town of Ossian was formed in 1808, with Sugar Creek flowing near its center, & Rattle Snake Hill State Wildlife Management Area in its southwest corner. The first recorded death in Ossian was John Turner. He died in the early 1800s. Apparently when a tree fell in the woods, it did not make a sound. At least not until it hit Turner in the head.
The Hon. Arman G. Avedisian