Warren RedlichThe Redlich Law Firm
We help people with traffic tickets in all New York State. The most common cases we see are speeding tickets on interstate highways such as the Thruway (I-90 & I-87), the Northway (I-87 north of Albany), I-81 and I-88. In upstate NY cases we negotiate ...
- Second Phone:
- 27 Union Square West, Suite 530, New York, NY 10003
- Website: NY Traffic Lawyer
- E-mail: email@example.com
Google+AREA OF LAW
Speeding Tickets, Traffic Tickets, Personal Injury, DUI - Drunk Driving, White Collar CrimeDESCRIPTION
We help people with traffic tickets in all New York State. The most common cases we see are speeding tickets on interstate highways such as the Thruway (I-90 & I-87), the Northway (I-87 north of Albany), I-81 and I-88.
In upstate NY cases we negotiate reductions to lesser offenses. The main goal for most traffic clients is to reduce or eliminate the impact on their insurance. This can be tricky with out-of-state drivers and we are familiar with the rules for most nearby states, including New Jersey and Massachusetts. We also have represented a number of drivers from Florida, Ontario, Quebec, and plenty of other states.
In almost all of our traffic cases our clients do not have to appear in Court.
Warren is also a personal injury lawyer. He has been handling personal injury cases since 1996, and won a $3.85 million verdict in 2007 on a motorcycle accident case. Working for Allstate in the late 1990s, Warren was three times named one of their top trial lawyers. Prior results do not guarantee future performance. Finally, Warren handles criminal defense cases in the greater Albany area.
Warren was also the Libertarian candidate for Governor in 2010.
Warren is of-counsel to the law firm of Feifer & Greenberg LLP.ARTICLES
- Complete Traffic Court Resource Collection Nov 22 2012 14:49:17
- The Role of the United States Court of Appeals Nov 16 2012 15:11:09
- Town Court Jury Duty Nov 16 2012 15:07:03
- Stop Traffic and Carpool Today! Oct 17 2012 10:54:27
- All About Air Traffic Controllers Oct 08 2012 15:52:59
- Traffic Signs and Safety for Kids Oct 01 2012 20:36:05
- Courtroom Basics Oct 01 2012 20:14:32
- The Ethics of Capital Punishment Jul 26 2009 14:22:27
- Machiavelli Resources Jul 18 2009 02:47:27
- State and Local Government Information Jul 18 2009 02:46:00
- Florida Legal Resources Jul 18 2009 02:42:51
- Hammurabi's Code Jul 10 2009 20:05:49
- The Science Behind Criminal Investigations Jul 10 2009 20:04:13
- Where to Find Legal Discussion on the Internet Jul 10 2009 20:02:41
- Law Resources and Legal Search Engines on the Web Jul 10 2009 20:00:38
- Traffic Court: From Trials to Conferences Jun 29 2009 03:46:10
- New York Speeding Ticket Jun 08 2009 03:16:14
- Editing Your Profile Mar 13 2009 23:55:58
- Lawyers Join the Club Jan 25 2009 11:47:58
- Why Traffic Courts Don't Answer The Phone Jan 17 2009 12:33:20
- DUI: Field Sobriety Test Videos Jan 16 2009 01:10:20
- Speeding Tickets Near Binghamton Jan 13 2009 20:24:22
- DWI in Albany County Nov 24 2008 01:52:11