THOMAS CARROLL BLAUVELTLaw Office of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC
My name is Thomas Carroll Blauvelt. I am a former NJ Municipal Court prosecutor for 15 towns. I created the law firm of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC in 1994. We specialize in defending people in New Jersey with criminal, DWI and traffic tickets. We handle cases in all New Jersey Municipal Courts and Superior Courts. In addition, ...
DUI - Drunk Driving, Traffic Tickets, Speeding Tickets, Felonies, Misdemeanors
My name is Thomas Carroll Blauvelt. I am a former NJ Municipal Court prosecutor for 15 towns. I created the law firm of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC in 1994. We specialize in defending people in New Jersey with criminal, DWI and traffic tickets. We handle cases in all New Jersey Municipal Courts and Superior Courts. In addition, we regularly appear at the regional offices of the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission [MVC] to protect our clients' drivers licenses at NJDMV suspension hearings. Please visit our website at www.TicketHelpLine.com.
Our 24/7 toll free hotline (1-877-676-7729) is open to you right now, seven days per week, for a free consultation.
I was born in New Jersey and I still live here. I was associated with two of the largest law firms in the country, and also clerked at the New York County District Attorney's Office. I have a private law practice and am an appointed NJ Municipal Court public defender.
I started my law firm in 1994 with a focus on defending people charged in NJ with criminal offenses, traffic tickets, DWI cases, and MVC license suspension hearings. Let my experience work for you.
My office staff speaks Spanish, Mandarin, and Gujarati. Please call me 24/7 toll free at 1-877-676-7729 to ask me how we can help with your NJ traffic ticket, DWI, criminal defense matter, or NJ DMV issue. My additional office addresses are located in Somerset County at 991 Route 22 West, Suite 200, Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807, and Hunterdon County at 121 Main Street, 1st Floor, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey 08889.
Call me now at 1-877-676-7729 and we'll keep you out of jail and on the road!
Law Offices of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC
- Governor Corzine vs. The Who Apr 17 2009 11:30:54
- NJ Motorist Stopped for Driving Too Slowly Apr 11 2009 17:28:24
- Morris Plains Judge Fines UFO Hoaxsters Apr 09 2009 04:19:11
- NJ Bicyclists To Get Additional Road Room Apr 09 2009 04:03:36
- Computerized 2 NJMVC Point Reduction Class Now Available Apr 03 2009 02:42:55
- 20 Minute DWI Alcotest Observation is a Foundational Issue Apr 02 2009 00:40:13
- Washington Man Pays Traffic Ticket with Coins Mixed with Urine Apr 01 2009 22:06:45
- NJ Police Do Not Have to Read Entire Refusal Info. in DWI Cases Mar 25 2009 02:08:39
- No More 0 Point Plea Bargains for NJ Provisional License Holders Mar 25 2009 01:53:54
- Flemington to Redesign Traffic Circles Mar 15 2009 12:27:41
- NJ Drivers License Suspension Forums Feb 25 2009 18:50:38
- Court Merger in Morris County Feb 20 2009 19:06:41
- Alcohol Breath Test Proposed at East Windsor Regional School Feb 05 2009 15:35:00
- NJ DOT Begins Red Light Running Camera Program Feb 04 2009 23:15:52
- New Jersey Juvenile Crimes Jan 31 2009 03:40:05
- New Jersey Expungement, Employment, and You Jan 31 2009 00:04:11
- Third Offense Unsafe Operation gets 4 points even after 5 years Jan 16 2009 19:18:24